Bulletin No. 16, 16 March 2017
- International Partner Institutions
- Exchange application deadlines, semester start dates, places available, and reciprocity
- Outbound and inbound exchange procedures
You must be signed-in to your uap.asia account to access these documents.
Jasmine Jiangsu Tertiary Education Scholarship for Southeast Asia (JJTES-SEA) 2017
- The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) would like to invite interested applicants to the Jasmine Jiangsu Tertiary Education Scholarship for Southeast Asia (JJTES-SEA) for the Academic Year 2017.
- Interested applicants may visit the SEAMEO website (http://www.seameo-spafa.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/TTES-SEA-Programme.pdf)
- Deadline for applications is until 31 May 2017.
Sun Yat-Sen University “Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for International Students from Southeast Asian Countries” 2017
- The Commission on Higher Education hereby informs all concerned of the invitation of the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education Organization (SEAMEO) for the Sun Yat-Sen University “Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for International Students from Southeast Asian Countries” 2017.
- Interested applicants may visit http://www.rihed.seameo.org/sun-yat-sen-university-2017-prospectus/
- Deadline for application is until 30 April 2017.
- For inquiries, please contact Ms. Wu Hao and Ms. Yang Weiqing of the Office for International Students’ Affairs, Sun Yat-Sen University email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
1st International Conference of European and Asian Researchers and Educators on Lifelong Learning for Sustainable Development (I-CEARE 2017)
- Theme: “Universities and Communities in Asia and Europe: Creating Meaning for Sustainable Development”
- May 12-14, 2017 Boracay Island, Philippines
- Deadline or Submission: 30 March 2017
- Papers on the following topics are sought:
- Lifelong learning programs for marginalized sectors of society.
- Universities’ roles in using teaching and learning, research, and service programs to improve the quality of life of the poorer sectors of society.
- empowering the poor and marginalized in line with responsible research and innovation (RRI).
- Sustainable and healthy learning communities.
- Contributions of universities to knowledge creation and co-creation with communities, and best practices in university-community engagement (research on engagement/reflective practice).
- Life skills development for community/practitioners.
- Sustaining university-community partnerships with a philosophy of equity and equality.
- Development of educational programs for deprived, and underserved (DDUs) communities.
- Community partnership for social development and social cohesion.
- Paper Presentation
- Open to all PhD students, educators, community organizers and researchers.
- Each presentation will be allotted 15 minutes; 4 to 5 presentations having related topics will be grouped together into a session, and an open forum will be conducted after all the presentations have been made.
- For more details, please see attached pdf file
- to register: http://tinyurl.com/I-CEARE2017
- email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
- Tel. no.: (02)3171768 loc. 743
Research Grants for Foreign Scholars in Chinese Studies
- From Taipei Economic and Cultural Office (TECO) in the Philippines
- We would like to inform you that Taiwan’s Center for Chinese Studies (CCS) has now opens its call for “Research Grants for Foreign Scholars in Chinese Studies”, to all foreign Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors, whose research interests have something to do with Taiwan or Chinese Studies.
- CCS, will provide research expenses, materials, assistance such as liaison with related Taiwan universities and institutions and use of CCS facilities. Research grantee/s will be provided travel and research subsidies for their convenience. Tenure is from three months to one year.
- Attached are the Guidelines and Application form for your reference.
- For further details, please call TECO at 887-6688 ext. 137