Bulletin No. 15, 08 March 2017
- International Partner Institutions
- Exchange application deadlines, semester start dates, places available, and reciprocity
- Outbound and inbound exchange procedures
You must be signed-in to your uap.asia account to access these documents.
ASAIHL 2017: Call for Papers
The ASAIHL-NCP is pleased to announce the upcoming ASAIHL 2017 conference which will be held in Makassar, Indonesia from 16-19 May 2017. The is hosted by Universitas Hasanuddin, Makassar, Indonesia.
The organising committee invites the submission of abstracts under the theme, “Higher Education: Challenges in Shaping the Nation Competitiveness”. This includes, but not limited to, the following sub-themes:
- Access and Equity in Higher Education
- Quality and Relevance
- Organisational Health of Higher Education.
Please be reminded that the dates have been moved:
31st March 2017
Notification of Abstract Acceptance:
5th April 2017
Full Paper Submission:
13h March 2017
Registration and Payment Deadline:
21st April 2017
16th – 19th May 2017
Registration fee: US$ 300 (including conference kit and meals during the conference)
: US$ 100 special rate of international students
Kindly fill up the form to register: http://unhas.ac.id/asaihl2017/?page_id=67
For more details, please visit this link.
Nanyang Fellows MBA Program for Academic Year 2017-2018
- The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) would like to inform all interest parties of the Nanyang Fellows MBA Program for AY 2017-2018 at the Nanyang Business School of the Nanyang Technological University in Singapore.
- Application forms and detailed information may be found at: http://www.nanyangfellows.com
- Deadline of applications: 30 April 2017
The UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development
- The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) is inviting nominations for the 3rd UNESCO-Japan Prize on Education for Sustainable Development (ESD)
- The said award is given to individuals, organisations or other entities to honor and showcase their outstanding projects in the ESD field.
- Nominations may be submitted through: http://unesco.org/esd
- For more information, please visit: http://en.unesco.org/prize-esd
- Deadline of applications: 02 May 2017
Metrobank Foundation: Outstanding Filipinos
- The Metrobank Foundation is proud no announce the call for nominations for their search for Outstanding Teachers to honour upon the teaching profession. The award is given to those who have manifested a profound commitment to the development to the youth via exemplary competence, effective educational leadership and impact on the community.
- Please see attached document for details on the mechanics, nomination, and prizes
- Deadline of nominations: 24 March 2017
- For more details, please visit this link.