As part of its contributions to the University’s 50th founding anniversary, the Office of Alumni Affairs (OAA) conducted the first UA&P Dragons Alumni Association, Inc. Get-together with its Incorporators last October 11.
OAA would like to formally introduce to the UA&P community and thank the following Dragons for serving as the pillars of this milestone endeavor:
- Mr. Omar T. Cruz – MSIE 1981, Member of the UA&P Board of Trustees
- Mr. John Eric T. Francia – ABHPE 1993, Member of the UA&P Board of Trustees
- Mrs. Mary Anjanette T. Decena – ABHGHUM 1997, New Business Manager of Super 8 Retails Systems, Inc.
- Ms. Jodie Claire A. Ngo – MScM 2001, School of Management OpCom Secretary
- Dr. Cecilia M. Resurreccion – MAE-VE 1992, Center for Student Affairs OpCom Chairman
The get-together included a ceremonial signing of the Incorporators to the Membership Book, review of the new Association’s goals and critical next steps, exchange of ideas, further fine-tuning of the By-Laws in preparation for the launch, call for memberships, and election of officers.
Photos of the event may be viewed below.
– Office of Alumni Affairs