For an updated list of UA&P’s international partners, organization membership, and embassy partners, please click here. You must be signed-in to your uap.asia account to access the document.
The PIA requests that schools with partnership agreements that expire – such as CAS, SCM, SMN and SEC – keep track of expiry dates. These dates and other details can be found in the document linked above. Since the renewal process can take time, renewals may be initiated by the proponent school by emailing the PIA at least six months before the date of expiry.
Inquiries addressed to the PIA but not to any particular staff member should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is to ensure that you receive a reply despite employee movements.
RENEWED INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIPS
Lingnan University, Hong Kong
Valid till the end of the 2020-2021 academic year.
- All schools of the university are welcome to take advantage of this agreement.
- Since Lingnan is a liberal arts university, CAS is particularly encouraged to explore faculty or student exchanges with Lingnan.
DAP Forum on Federalism
Thursday, 20 July, 1:00 to 4:00 PM at the Virata Hall, 2nd Floor, DAP Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Speakers will be Sen. Aquilino Q. Pimentel and Justice Reynato S. Puno.
- “International students who are enrolled in or completed coursework of a master’s or doctoral degree program at an overseas university in the fields of Korean studies are invited to the AKS and supported for six months.”
- Take note: The PIA received notice of this fellowship after the 20 May 2016 application deadline. However, interested faculty may still apply for the AKS 2017 spring semester directly with Professor Djun Kil Kim of CAS on or before November 2016. Because Prof. Kim is leaving the UA&P this August, applicants are urged to see the professor as soon as possible.
3rd AsiaEngage Regional Conference
21-23 November 2016, SMX Convention Center, Pasay, Metro Manila.
- “This Conference aims to bring together diverse practitioners from academia, non-governmental organizations, government agencies, foundations who are passionate about university-community engagement for regional development.”
International Forum on “Sustainable Cities in the Asia Pacific”
30 September 2016, Manila.
- The forum will be attended by FIABCI delegates from the Asia Pacific Region, including FIABCI World President Kirkor Ajderhanyan. Locally, real estate practitioners, developers, landowners, lawyers, NGOs, financing institutions, government agencies along with local government units will be attending the event. Likewise, foreign and local resource speakers from government agencies and private institutions have been invited to talk on various real estate topics such as Affordable Housing, Sustainable Development, Resilient Cities, Sustainable Transportation among others.
- For reservation and inquiries, please call the FIABCI-Philippines Secretariat: c/o Ms. Julie/Ms. Ning of the FIABCI Secretariat at telephone nos. 426-4511/426-0287/0927-848-0638/0922-8932246.
PACUCOA 27th General Assembly
2 December 2016, Novotel Araneta Center, Quezon City.
- The theme of the annual assembly will be “Impact of Quality Assurance on the Internationalization of Education.”
- As one of the highlights of the general assembly, case studies, research and posters that will feature the accomplishments, successes, best practices and outcomes of accredited institutions will be exhibited and/or published. The best case study, best research and best poster will be chosen by a panel of judges and shall be acknowledged/awarded accordingly during the annual general assembly.
- Deadline for submission: October 31, 2016. Guidelines may be accessed here.
To inquire about any of these, please send us an email.