For an updated list of UA&P’s international partners, organization membership, and embassy partners, please click here. You must be signed-in to your uap.asia account to access the document.
The 6th International Conference on International Studies (ICIS) 2016
20-22 August 2016, Putra World Trade Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Conference theme: “Emerging Contours of World Order : The Challenges Ahead”
- Abstract deadline: 24 July 2016.
The 1st Philippine International Conference on Teacher Education
13-15 September 2016, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
- Conference theme: “Engaging 21st Century Learners”
- Online registration/Pre-registration is until August 31, 2016 only.
“Elitism in Art and Culture”: An Undergraduate and Graduate Student Conference at DLSU-Manila
23 July 2016, De La Salle University, Manila.
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in any Philippine university or college.
- Abstracts due 15 June 2016.
EXCHANGE PROGRAMS FOR STUDENTS
January 2017: GO UANDES Leadership. “Leadership in a Chilean and Latin-American context” – Universidad de los Andes, Santiago, Chile.
- Because UA&P is a partner of UANDES, tuition fees for this program are waived.
- “This program is open to students from different backgrounds, from undergraduate and graduate studies and without previous Spanish knowledge, as the program is taught completely in English.”
- To view a promotional video, click here.
- If interested, please apply through the PIA.
Expo for Higher Education
21-23 October 2016, SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
- “EXHED2016 will be a venue where high school students can study their options for higher education as they explore what the various institutions of higher learning can offer them.”
“Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-The Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)”
June 21, 2016, from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm, Virata Hall, 2nd Floor B, DAP Building, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- Speaker: Ambassador Jose V. Romero, Jr. Ph.D, President of the Philippine Council on Foreign Relations (PCFR).
- Please email the PIA to confirm your attendance in this lecture.
Taekwondo exhibition at the Korean Cultural Center, BGC.
9 June to 19 August 2016, Korean Cultural Center (KCC), 2F Mancor Corporate Center, 32nd St. Bonifacio Global City.
- “Soul of Korea: Taekwondo” will feature the history and development of the Korean martial art, as well as different techniques and principles of Taekwondo. It will also highlight the events and international activities, which led to the globalization of Taekwondo. The exhibit aims to enhance the status of Taekwondo in the Philippines and share the spirit of the Taekwondo to the Filipinos.”
** To inquire about any of these, please send us an email. **