UA&P has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Griffith University in Queensland, Australia to derive mutual benefit from scholarly interaction, cooperative research, and other forms of academic collaboration.
The MoU makes feasible the following areas of cooperation:
- Exchange of academic staff members
- Collaborative research and possible exchange of academic papers
- Mutual assistance in the preparation of seminars, conferences and workshops,
- Exchange of academic publication materials or other information
- Cooperation in training projects for specified areas of development
- Opportunities for other forms of cooperation such as delivery of award and non-award courses
Any specific program will be subject to mutual consent, availability of funds and approval of both UA&P and Griffith University.
More information about Griffith University is available at their website.